Are you not feeling up to getting down between the sheets anymore? Between 30 to 50 percent of women suffer from a low libido, but they don’t have to. There are several ways to get the body back to its old frisky self even if you are going through menopause. Whether your life is ull of stress, or you just aren’t sleeping well anymore and feeling a bit out of it…. Here is a list of daily supplements to use to get back your sexually desire.
It’s time to use vitamins for libido.
- Iron plays a significant role in our bodies. Unfortunately too much Iron can cause serious health issues from constipation to life threatening issues while too little, and the body isn’t functioning properly. One way to tell if you need more iron in your diet is your response in the bedroom. If your drive for intimacy isn’t there, you might require more iron. Iron affects your libido, not to mention your desires, arousal, lubrication and even the ability to have an orgasm. It has the first place among vitamins to boost sex drive.You can find Iron in your local grocery store. High Iron foods include clams, liver, sunflower seeds, nuts, beans, whole grains, dark chocolate, and tofu. While most people absorb Iron by eating it, some multivitamins contain the proper daily dose to getting Iron in your system.
- The second place among vitamins to boost libido has Maca or Peruvian ginseng from South America that is a root vegetable. This root helps enhance the mood and circulation. You can find Maca at any local health food store. They usually come in capsule form. Can be taken anytime during the day.
- Panaz ginseng which is an Asian ginseng will help to raise sexual desire especially those going through menopause. You can get this in capsule form at any health food store.
- Vitamin A is a vitamin for the production of sexual hormones in both men and woman. You may found it in many foods that you can incorporate into your daily diet. Foods like dried apricots or cabbage. Mainly you can find “A” vitamins in most fruits and vegetables and will contain the nutrients your body needs for an active sex drive.
- B3 vitamin to increase sex drive is necessary to keep up in the sack. This particular Vitamin is super helpful during short, intense bursts of energy you need during sex. B3 enhances the blood flow to your genitals and intensifies the orgasm. B3 is in foods like chicken, fish, pork, liver, mushrooms, green peas, sunflower seeds, and avocados.
- B6 is the perfect among sex drive vitamins because it help to control elevated prolactin as well as aids in estrogen. Vitamin B6 can is known to be in bananas, Brussels sprouts as long as they are cooked. Also you can find it in avocados, roast beef, cantaloupe, low-fat cheese, and tomatoes.
- Among vitamins that increase sex drive we can mention B12 supports the standard function of your nerve cells and works as an energy booster. B12 heightens your sex drive by stimulating the secretion of histamine which is essential to reach climax and orgasm. This vitamin you can find in shellfish such as clams, oysters, mussels, crab, and lobster. It is also in liver, red salmon and not pink salmon, tuna mainly ahi or bigeye, cod, Swiss cheese, and eggs.
- C is critical for fertility and helps for you to get in the mood with your partner. Foods that contain vitamins to boost libido and Vitamin C are citrus foods like lemons, grapefruits, oranges and strawberries, as well as kiwi, and sweet peppers.
- E is optimal for initiating sex and is sure to add flare back into your bedroom. It increases blood flow to your unmentionables and gives you a boost. Also known for its properties as an anti-aging antioxidant that helps you regain your youthfulness and vitality, especially during sex. Foods that include female libido vitamin E are egg yolks, broccoli, fish, and whole grain bread.
- Folic Acid is an essential when it comes to regaining your love life or pregnant. It helps prevent many different birth defects and is tied to an increased sperm count in men. The vitamin is found in many foods or a pill form found at your grocery store.
That is the list of most used vitamins to increase sex drive in women.
A person can take many different supplements to increase their sexual drive and give their love life a lift. Whether these vitamins are found in foods or capsule form, if you are looking to give your love life more spunk and with permanent results, it is imperative to look into libido enhancers. Such enhancers not only increase the effects of the vitamins, that will certainly improve your mood and pleasure. But they also give the woman an over the top orgasm. So, for those who have yet to experience an orgasm let alone 2 or 3, libido enhancers work hand in hand with your supplements and will rocket your love life into the next world.